Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Wednesday, May 19
Half way through my first week back at work- what a difficult time it has been for all of us. Ava getting used to being away from mommy and mommy from her, plus daddy now having to get used to watching her 4 days a week while trying to work from home! Still no progress on the crib, she sleeps so well in her cradle I can't bear to screw it up again. One change at a time- once she gets used to me working then I will put her in her room. Work is just like a left it, but with more to do. I'm lucky that I like my job otherwise, I may have just not went back!!! That and we need health insurance, so it looks like I will have to keep at it. On a sad note, Grandma Gerrie's husband died (Grandpa Sam)only a few days after he was able to meet Ava for the first time. We are glad that he was able to see her before passing and she seemed to make him quite happy. No picture today because I'm at work and don't have access to my photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment