
We are nearing the end of the year and I am FINALLY finding time to post on the blog. Ava is changing and doing so much now. She is officially walking without assistance and cannot sit still for a minute. We took her to a baby gymnastics class and she outsized most 15 month olds. She is loving to be stimulated by outdoor parks, gym classes, play dates and holiday parties. She attended her first charity event, a PJ party for the Pajama Program I hosted at our offices in Marin and will go to her first cookie party next Friday. We have been meeting other moms and kids in our play group and have been enjoying it. She still loves to pull on Cooper, but is getting better. I realize now, that we need a much bigger place just so she can play in a yard, walk around more and discover new things. I think we'll move next year. The hunt has started for her first bday party, these places are expensive!!! We just don't have room for a party and the park by our house is a pooping ground for doggies.
We spend Thanksgiving in LA with grandma, grandpa, gigi, bombpa, auntie sarah and mike, olivia, aunt carol and triple g. We will go down again (in our new car) for Xmas and I have 12 days off in a row!!!! Ava and I will stay until the 31st, Daddy will come home for Cooper. We also bought our first Xmas tree!

No comments:
Post a Comment