My first attempt at blogging- we shall see how it goes. I am officially in my 14th week of pregnancy and heading swiftly towards #15. I have had two doctor visits with ultra sounds and blood tests, all have come back normal which I am thankful for. The baby has a strong heartbeat and no visible problems. So far, this has been an easy pregnancy (knock on wood). I haven't had any morning sickness, nausea or any of the other ailments I've heard about from friends, the only symptoms that seem to plague me are a voracious appetite and growing belly. I'll soon be pulling the tags off of my newly purchased maternity clothes and sadly putting away my cute "skinny" jeans. Sigh...
In fact, I am anxiously awaiting movement from the baby just so I can feel pregnant! If it weren't for the ultrasounds, I would have no idea that there was a little creature growing rapidly inside. We find out if it is a boy or a girl on September 22- so we'll keep you posted! I don't think we have a preference (as long as it is healthy right? So cliche, but true...), but several people are having visions that it is a boy. I had no idea clarivoyance ran in the family!
Erik and I are almost completely moved in to our new home and having a washer/dryer in unit is FABULOUS. My only concern now is this horrible rumor going around that if you have an easy pregnancy you are guaranteed to have either a miserable delivery or recovery. Please let me be the exception to the rule and have a completely easy everything!!! I will attempt to post a picture of the two ultrasound photos. We have another appointment this Friday and I'm hoping for yet another portrait of Baby Bonner.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hooray for the new Bonner Family addition! Your guys' place looks wonderful and Cooper told me he is anxiously waiting to meet his new brother or sister -- he's as excited as the rest of us! Can't wait to hear, read, see more. Congratulations to all!
ReplyDelete-sarah, mike, olivia, abner and annie =)
don't listen to what others say about easy pregnancy, hard deliver/recovery...I had hard everything. Maybe you will have it easy start to finish - stay positive. By the way, what about my dream? I'm calling "its" a baby girl. Girls are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI had an easy pregnancy and labor! It can happen for you too. Let's put it out there! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! No one told me about all of this or I would have contacted you sooner. I had an easy time of everything,no morning sickness, nothing, even with twins. My weekness was ice cream every night now the girls do the same, but they are skinny! Keep up the posts!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I am super happy for the both of you. :)
ReplyDelete