Sunday, August 30, 2009

15-16 Weeks


My doctor visit went well on Friday! We were able to listen to the baby's heartbeat through a little ultrasound microphone, but no ultrasound photo :( I think it should be mandatory for the doctor to do one at every visit just so we can have a picture! The heartbeat was a relief to hear though, the baby is doing well and getting strong- 158 beats per minute. The scale was kind to me too, I have gained a total of 5 pounds so far. This seems low to me since I eat like a horse and have just started with the maternity pants (boy are they comfy), but the doctor says I'm on the right track and everything is moving along smoothly! I've attached a picture of my growing belly. I believe that from here on out it should be a pound a week, so get ready for some expansion shots :) We have already recieved our first baby gifts too- a gift certificate from mom which actually came at 6 weeks when only the three of us found out and baby bonner was just the size of a blueberry, and a super cute onesie, bib, burp cloth and stuffed puppy that looks just like Cooper's cousin Annie ( a weenie dog ). This was courtesy of Uncle Mike, Sarah and Miss Olivia- Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. yay! love the blog! and i vote "its a boy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Bonner is sooooooo!!!!! cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love maternity pants. I am just now getting used to having to wear real ones with buttons and zippers. I think all pants should be elastic :). CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete