Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 17


We had a terrific 4 day vacation to Lake Tahoe over the weekend- Cooper especially loved it. The sun was shining, the air fresh and the company terrific. It was the first time that we have spent an extended period of time with our friends and their children, usually we visit for a couple of hours and everyone goes on their way. We enjoyed having everyone under one roof for the entire 4 days. It was quite the crowd, besides our very charismatic friends, we had a 4 year old, 2 year old, 11 month and 10 month old. Plus, my girlfriend Melissa is expecting a girl just two weeks before Baby B! So, I had plenty of pregnant company! No movement from Baby B yet and I only suffered a mild case of allergies from the Tahoe air. Cooper romped around the Squaw Valley trails and even ventured out to the Wine Festival held in the town of Squaw Valley ( I did not partake, but our friends did). Tahoe is the place to go if you have a dog- Everyone had their trusted pooch with them. Well, 2 more weeks until we know if it is a boy or a girl! Attached is a picture of Coopie at the festival.

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo -- Coopey looks so happy!
    Can't wait to hear the news in 2 weeks -- then we can really go shopping!
    Glad you're feeling good! Look at that tiny tum-tum -- doesn't look like there's a baby in there =)
    I guess I need to sign on as a follower so I get your blog posts -- I gotta' keep up! How's Grandma Sharon??!! I think I can see her smile all the way from here!
    xoxox
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coopie does look like he is having a funtime. I am glad you guys were able to get away and spend time with your friends. Yes Sarah we are so excited I can't believe it!!!!!
    Baby Bonners grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course donovan never mentioned Mel was having a girl, so thanks for that post. I'm still calling it that Baby B is a girl - I'll just keep calling her emily for now :) You looked great and are doing an outstanding job with the walking...keep it up as it will really help with delivery and recovery. xoxox

    ReplyDelete