We found out this morning that we will be having a little girl! Ava Elaine Bonner- contemplating Ava Elaine Ishibashi Bonner, but I don't want to torture her with a long name. She is healthy and weighs a whopping 10 ounces- everything is developing properly. We go back in two weeks for another visit, just to make sure her skull is growing around her brain right. I was told it was just precautionary, so lets hope so! I'm attaching a video of Ava- she is quite shy and hid most of the time the technician was trying to get a good shot, maybe the next visit will produce more "postable" photos :) I have gained a total of 9 pounds and have been experiencing an itchy belly button- not sure if it will pop out or not. My mom said hers did not, maybe mine won't either. Other than that, all is well here- still waiting to feel the first movement. The doctor said I probably have been feeling it, but just don't realize it. Her heart was beating 151 BPM. I love that I can call her "her" now, not "it". Yea for little girls- we are so excited!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY! I love her name! Itchy belly button is just the skin stretching. Moisturize! I had good luck with Mama Mio products. SO excited for you! This is Aloha by the way, in case you didn't know from my sign-in name :)!
ReplyDeleteI knew it was you Aloha :) I have been using tons of moisturizer and still itchy, only the belly button though- so wierd!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAva Elaine is sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to hold her.
ReplyDeleteWow Wow Wow!! We are so excited for a little girl -- Olivia is thrilled!
ReplyDeleteAmazing with the video! Love the name too. Just can't wait.
Have you been feeling "little bubbles" fluttering by?? That's her!! We're beaming over here =)