Sunday, October 11, 2009

23 Weeks


Finally, Miss Ava has decided to show us her moves during the day and I have officially been conscious to feel her. A Saturday trip to Cosctco brought about a flurry of activity in the book section, I felt fluttering, pushing and tumbling. I was so surprised and excited that I ran over to Erik and had him feel her moving right in the aisle. This was one of the most amazing moments I think I have ever had and am thrilled that I can now feel my little one move :)
Other things happening at the moment: increase in appetite (if that is even possible!), sore feet and a growing belly. I'm really starting to feel like I'm pregnant now.
We head back to the Dr. for another ultra sound on Tuesday and will post more then!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Isn't it amazing to feel the baby move...that's my favorit part!

    ReplyDelete