Thursday, October 29, 2009

25 Weeks


I seem to be getting more and more anxious to meet Ava, the first 23 weeks went by very quickly and now I feel like it is dragging by! She is extremely active now and keeps me on my toes all day long. My favorite part of the day is when I get into bed and have a quiet moment to feel her dance around, this seems to be her favorite time to show off. Just spent a great weekend in Palm Springs with my mom, aunt and grandma. Ava was able to have her first girls weekend! The direct sun was not a favorite part of her day, she tossed around quite a bit when I attempted to sun my very white body. I believe she enjoyed the pool though because she quieted down as soon as I took a dip. We had no luck at the Indian Casino, but did find Ava's first outfits to wear when she comes home from the hospital. Girls have a ridiculous amount of cute items to buy, although I have been very good and not splurging :) My first shower is next weekend and I'm looking forward to it- thanks Marcella!

No comments:

Post a Comment