


Wow! How busy I have been! My first shower was a huge success- many thanks to Marcella and everyone who attended. What fun! Ava's bedding set arrived from Aunt Sandra and looks fantastic, I'm loving the colors that we picked. I finally got around to finishing Ava's name to put on the wall, I guess setting up her bed motivated me and I'm stuck trying to decide if I want to do anything else on the walls. Erik had the idea to wait until she is born and put up photos of the family- I kind of like that idea.
As for the belly, it is starting to get huge, at least in my eyes. It certainly seems to grow every single day and it is becoming difficult to reach down and tie my shoes or pull up socks. Breathing is a chore as well. I'm still walking twice a day, but trekking up stairs requires a lot of huffing and puffing.
I'm attaching pics of her room and my belly at 26 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment