
I've hit the third trimester according to my trusty handbook and am moving in to week 28 tomorrow. Hanging out in LA this weekend. After a delayed flight on Friday I made it just in time to attend Amiee Landman now Winchester's SoCal wedding reception on Saturday. Ava had a blast, she was moving around the entire time the music was playing. I've found a trusty black dress that has suited both my NorCal shower and now a reception. I wonder if I can wear it for Xmas too? I've become quite similar to a ghost or vampire with how white my legs are, yesterday mom and I bought nude prego nylons for me to wear since my favorite boots are starting to hurt as well. Looks like flats are going to be an intricate part of my wardrobe from now on. My only problem throughout this pregnancy has been an ongoing sore right foot. I have pain from the bottom of my foot up through my Achilles.
Well, headed home today and then off to NY on Tuesday afternoon for Thanksgiving with the Bonners. I get an entire week off- hallelujah!!!!!
Funny picture attached this week. Cooper had to get VERY close to me while I was eating my dinner the other night. After Erik told him to move since he was begging on my right hand side, he cozied up even closer. Also a good shot of how the belly is looking in actual clothes. She's growing each and every day- I can feel it. Oh, we also found out Erik's niece Jessica is having a girl in April. Now Ava will have a playmate :)

No comments:
Post a Comment