
We have arrived home safe and sound from NY and Thanksgiving at the Bonners. What a week! We had a fun time catching up and playing poker, they even surprised me with an East Coast shower! It was actually for both myself and Jessica, Erik's niece, since she is due 7 or 8 weeks after me. So, thank you for everything- it was fantastic! Today was a long day of travel, followed by several hours of answering work emails. Tomorrow it is back to the office and the beginning of a very busy couple of months, both with work and personal. I believe I've gained 10 pounds since I left last week (no exaggerating either), could it have been the amount of sweets that I ingested? Ugh, all I seemed to eat was either dessert or carbs. Thank god I have an excuse this year. Ava must be huge, according to the "book" she should be almost 3 pounds, but feels like 15. It will be nice to get back to our routine tomorrow- Cooper included. I'm attaching a picture of us in NY. Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving, just think, next year we'll be traveling with an 8 month old.

No comments:
Post a Comment