

It's Christmas this week! I have been a total slacker and did not get cards out this year, nor did I decorate, get a tree or have the energy to shop. Erik and I switched rooms this weekend, giving Miss Ava the larger of the two. Seemed to make more sense to us- we only sleep in the bedroom, I'm assuming we'll be in the nursery quite a bit! It actually worked out perfect, the larger space allowed us to fit everything in the room and it still has access to the mini bathroom attached. We are off to LA again in the morning for 5 days of holiday extravaganza. My hands and feet continue to swell making it difficult for me to make a fist or fit into certain shoes. I have one "go to" pair of slip ons that seem to look cute and function properly. I'll be back at work next week to play the very important "catch up" from the past few months. Then, a very busy January and in Feb she'll be here! It has really gone by fast and if swelling is the only thing I can complain about, well...I think I've had a pretty great pregnancy. Attached is the belly which is growing at an incredible rate. Happy Holidays everyone! See you in 2010!

you look great ishi! it's almost "go time!"
ReplyDelete