
Only 10 more weeks to go! We are back from a whirlwind trip to LA for two baby showers- this was following a crazy week spent training the new company on our process. Needless to say I am exhausted and counting down the days to maternity leave. I know I will be even busier with Ava, but there is something about not having to go into the office for 3 months that brings a smile to my face. I love my job, but I'm ready for a break. Now the race is on to find a replacement for me and get him/her trained by the time I leave. I'm planning on being ready to go Feb. 1, just in case she is early.
Today we went for our 4th ultrasound- my placenta has moved out of the way which is great. A normal baby at this "age" is just a little over 3 pounds. Ava is 4 pounds 6 ounces, she is in the 78th percentile and is on track to maybe top out at 9 lbs! They want me to come back in a month for one more ultrasound since she is so big. I've still only gained 18-20 pounds, so I'm guessing it is going to be all Ava these next weeks. We were disappointed with the technician today, she only gave us 3 pictures and two were unrecognizable. The one we could make out was of her foot. BUMMER! Not even any 4D photos. We are headed back down to LA next Wednesday for Xmas- not looking forward to the drive, but definitely the holidays! Attached is a photo of Erik and my mom before the shower. Thanks Aunt Carol and Mom for a fantastic time!

No comments:
Post a Comment