Ava's "first" Christmas in LA was so much fun! We spent lots of time with the grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. 5 days went by quickly, and we were glad to get home even though we enjoyed ourselves. The Hoover family portrait turned out nice- the baby bump will be etched into history :) We found out my cousin Amber is pregnant as well, she is 5 months behind me. It will be nice for Ava to have a playmate, Amber is 3 months younger than me and we had a blast growing up together.
Tomorrow we begin yet another move...literally right next door to the place we have now. It is a quieter spot with an extra bath and no crazy upstairs neighbors. After this, we will stay put for at least a year.
Still feeling good, a few aches and pains, stuffy nose and tiredness, but progressing nicely. My belly is feeling tighter by the day and she seems to be moving around much more now- I'm still fascinated with the movements. Erik and I are really looking forward to meeting her, in fact, we are anxious for her to arrive!!! Everyone is saying she will come early- I'm ok with this except for the fact that I'm a little nervous about being ready to leave work! My fingers are crossed that I get everything I need to get done by the time I go on maternity leave.
Thanks for the pics mom!!!! 2009 is over today and you'll be a grandma in 2010!

I sent you the pictures to today honey, wish you were still here
ReplyDelete