I missed writing last week, I think there was too much going on with getting back to work and having two Dr. visits. My regular OBGYN check up went well, I have to go every 2 weeks now. I'm assuming at some point I'll have to go every week. Not sure. My blood pressure is good, the swelling is "normal" and Ava's heart is still beating as it should. My date for the C-section has been scheduled, so if our little Ava doesn't decide to make an early appearance, she will arrive around 8am on Feb. 17! We also found our pediatrician thanks to a friend from work! She and her "group" actually work at the hospital in SF where Ava will be born as well as have an office in Mill Valley.
Update: I'm definitely not sleeping well, I toss and turn and go to the bathroom at least 3 times a night. I've tried a pillow in between my legs, but I just can't get comfy. Every now and then she is on my sciadic nerve and I limp around quite a bit, still having foot pain although, the last pedicure I received last week helped a great deal (I paid for the extra massage). Newest complaints- bloody noses and lower back pain. I've always struggled with sinus issues and the pregnancy has done nothing to minimize it, now I just start dripping- gross.
I'm not posting a picture this week, we didn't take any on new years and I haven't felt very photogenic. Happy 2010!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

its getting closer and closer I can't wait!!!!
ReplyDelete