We celebrated Erik's first Father's Day with our friends Matt and Melissa plus their children Lyla and Ciaran! We went to Cavallo Point and had a wonderful brunch. The weather was spectacular and we were able to enjoy some sunshine with the kids. Ava loves being in new places and couldn't have behaved any better. She wore a cute outfit complete with a pair of matching tennis shoes that finally fit. This week grandma was in town babysitting while daddy worked, Ava is absolutely in love with her too! We have been enjoying walking around the neighborhood in the evenings with Cooper. She is so aware of new sights and sounds now! Tomorrow is her first playdate with a new friend. A girl I work with has a sister whose little boy is just one month older than Ava. We are going to meet at The Depot, a little coffee shop in Downtown Mill Valley, and then for a walk. She seems to think her sister and I are meant to be BFFs. Now that Ava can actually interact with kids I'll have to start getting her out more. I'm still a member of the Southern Marin Mother's club, so I'll have to start attending events. I also forgot to mention that she is sitting up now too!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Father's Day 2010
We celebrated Erik's first Father's Day with our friends Matt and Melissa plus their children Lyla and Ciaran! We went to Cavallo Point and had a wonderful brunch. The weather was spectacular and we were able to enjoy some sunshine with the kids. Ava loves being in new places and couldn't have behaved any better. She wore a cute outfit complete with a pair of matching tennis shoes that finally fit. This week grandma was in town babysitting while daddy worked, Ava is absolutely in love with her too! We have been enjoying walking around the neighborhood in the evenings with Cooper. She is so aware of new sights and sounds now! Tomorrow is her first playdate with a new friend. A girl I work with has a sister whose little boy is just one month older than Ava. We are going to meet at The Depot, a little coffee shop in Downtown Mill Valley, and then for a walk. She seems to think her sister and I are meant to be BFFs. Now that Ava can actually interact with kids I'll have to start getting her out more. I'm still a member of the Southern Marin Mother's club, so I'll have to start attending events. I also forgot to mention that she is sitting up now too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment