Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday, June 17


Ava weighs in at 16 pounds 6 ounces and 25 inches long. I can't believe she has grown 6 inches in only 4 months! She has also changed her napping habits- no more 2 to 3 hour naps! Now, she sleeps for 45 minutes at a time and only 3 times a day. Poor thing is exhausted by the time she goes to bed. Hopefully, it is only a temporary thing. She is still sleeping well though, she wakes up once during the night for a feed and sometimes at 5:30. I've started bringing her in and letting her sleep with me for an extra hour in the morning, just so I can get some shut eye. I know that isn't allowed according to the books, but she goes right back to sleep and stays asleep until 6:30 or 7! I'm posting a picture I found of her at 3 days old!!! Look how little she was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment