Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday, Sep 19






Obviously there isn't enough time in the day for blogging! It has been forever since I last wrote. We had a visit to LA on the airplane, attended Olivia and Giselle's bday parties in one day! She was so exhausted that she slept from 5:30-5:30 last night. Today we start swim lessons with Lyla. She is squeaking and laughing and really finding her voice. She is crawling on her stomach and still wants to walk very badly! She can balance on her legs while holding on to the coffee table, but can't pull up yet. I swear her teeth are going to come in, but I've been saying this for the past 3 months. The one thing that I am concerned about is that she isn't eating solids anymore. She was doing great, but now refuses to open her mouth. I've tried everything, but she still won't do it. Every type of food has been tried- she especially won't eat mashed avocado or bananas. How is it that one day she was eating 2 jars full and now she won't? Erik and I also had our first date night, a girl I work with babysat Ava. She did great and I only worried once. We saw the David Gray/Ray LaMontagne concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment