Friday, August 20, 2010

August 19, Friday






We had a play date today at Tamalpais Park. Ava went on the swings for the first time and loved it. I told my mom to get a swing for her house so Ava can play when we come down over Labor Day. This is when I wish we had a yard for Ava to play in- she just loved the park and the toys. We are flying for the first time in a couple of weeks. Bless my mother for flying up Thursday night just to fly back down with us on Friday. Erik staying home with Cooper because he is getting old (Cooper not Erik) and it is difficult for him to travel. So, Ava, Grandma and I will fly down Friday and Ava and myself will fly back Tuesday. Ava is now starting to "speak", she says "La La La" "Ga Ga Ga" "Da Da Da" "Ba Ba Ba" but no "Ma Ma Ma" yet. All day long we hear her saying these syllables. Plus, those two front bottom teeth are being stubborn. We can see the two white mounds, but nothing yet. Just more fussiness and obvious pain. I think we found a day care. The teachers were great, the building a little old, but still nice. Erik hasn't decided yet. I'm ready to sign her up, but he is having a harder time than me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment