Things are moving along for us! It seems like time is going by way too fast. We just spent 4 days with grandma, she made the trip on Monday and will go home today. It has been very nice out so we went for some walks, ventured out to babiesrus to buy a couple of items and just enjoyed time with Ava. I purchased an underwater baby gym for her and she went crazy with it yesterday, she spent at least half an hour playing by herself under the canopy. Not digging tummy time all that much yet, but I still attempt it with her daily. Cooper likes the gym too, we found him stretched out on it last night. He had to maneuver himself underneath the canopy to fit and we thought it to be quite funny. I have photos taken on my new camera as proof, so I'll upload them soon. Aunt Carol and Great Grandma Gerrie came for a very quick visit yesterday to meet Ava. It was their first time seeing her and we had fun. Ava is growing and growing, her 0-3 month PJ's barely fit! Her legs are very long (thanks daddy). I went through 9 months of a stretching belly, labor, birth and now the slow deterioration of my boobs and she looks nothing like me- no fair. I also think she has baby acne, it looks horrible. I am taking her to the Dr. today just to make sure she isn't allergic to something. I've never really seen baby acne, but it is all over her cheeks, neck and ears :( Boo Hoo
Thursday, March 18, 2010
March 18- 37 days old
Things are moving along for us! It seems like time is going by way too fast. We just spent 4 days with grandma, she made the trip on Monday and will go home today. It has been very nice out so we went for some walks, ventured out to babiesrus to buy a couple of items and just enjoyed time with Ava. I purchased an underwater baby gym for her and she went crazy with it yesterday, she spent at least half an hour playing by herself under the canopy. Not digging tummy time all that much yet, but I still attempt it with her daily. Cooper likes the gym too, we found him stretched out on it last night. He had to maneuver himself underneath the canopy to fit and we thought it to be quite funny. I have photos taken on my new camera as proof, so I'll upload them soon. Aunt Carol and Great Grandma Gerrie came for a very quick visit yesterday to meet Ava. It was their first time seeing her and we had fun. Ava is growing and growing, her 0-3 month PJ's barely fit! Her legs are very long (thanks daddy). I went through 9 months of a stretching belly, labor, birth and now the slow deterioration of my boobs and she looks nothing like me- no fair. I also think she has baby acne, it looks horrible. I am taking her to the Dr. today just to make sure she isn't allergic to something. I've never really seen baby acne, but it is all over her cheeks, neck and ears :( Boo Hoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what a nice time I had with my little granddaughter, she is just so sweet and coopie was to funny in the play toy. I will be back soon, you and Erik are doing a great job with Ava
ReplyDelete