Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28








What a slacker! I haven't posted anything in 10 days. I guess I have been busy and am still amazed at how fast time goes. Officially I have realized that Ava is MINE and I've reached the point where I never want to leave her. I went to the dentist the other day and wanted to come home to her very badly, and no, it wasn't because I was at the dentist. She is smiling and moving around a lot. My favorite is when she kicks her legs and arms to the music as if she was dancing. I suppose she is!
I survived my first outing in the car by myself and with that, I have a new sense of confidence. I also took Cooper and Ava out by myself with Ava in the baby bjorn. I'm unstoppable now! Yesterday, we drove to Sacramento to visit with Jonny, Erica, Miles (3)and Fiona (5). Ava loved the car and stayed awake the entire time looking around. She also did well at their house. It was quite busy and noisy, but she seemed to enjoy it. Ava met cousin Sherry and Emily as well her new boyfriend Carson (Michelle and Bear's 3 month old son). She is making her first appearance at work tomorrow, I'm taking her to the office before my 6 week check up at the OB/GYN. Tuesday we are having coffee with Karen and Wednesday Erik's mom comes! I'll have to go back to work before you know and am slowly starting to wish I didn't have to go back at all. We also went to lunch at a restaurant for the first time with Auntie Marcella and it was a huge success! Ava also played with Lyla at Matt and Melissa's- they are 3 days apart and already great friends. We are only scheduled to be busier too!

1 comment:

  1. look at you! see, it all falls into place eventually - just gotta give it time! =)

    ReplyDelete