

Ava went to her 2 month check up and weighs 13.1 pounds (98th percentile) and is 23 1/2 inches long (90 percentile)- my little piglet keeps on growing!!! Everything was great except that she had to have her first round of shots - she hated it and has felt icky for the past two days, fever, fussiness and an all around grumpy disposition. Poor Baby. Mom was back for a few days and we had fun playing! She has wanted to be held constantly for the past week and although I know I should be putting on her tummy more, I give in and rock her. It seems as soon as I put her down in the cradle for a nap her eyes pop open and she wants back up. We took her to Outback and she did great until our main course came at which she decided to throw a major fit and so we had to pack up to go home. Erik's niece will come next week, so we will have a quiet weekend at home this weekend. Maybe the farmer's market on Sunday. I keep forgetting about it. I'm going on a detox program next week- no carbs or sugar, how in the world am I going to do that? That means no more wine either...wahhhhh! I lost all my baby weight and then started drinking wine again, now I'm getting a belly again. They should make a fat free chardonnay. Note to self- become a billionaire by creating wine without calories.

No comments:
Post a Comment