Thursday, April 29, 2010
April 29- Playdate with Lyla
Ava's friend Lyla Koscuisko came over today for a visit with her mommy Melissa. We hung out and played in our new toy, the kickin coaster. Lyla LOVED Ava's aquarium gym and her mobile, the two girls played very nicely together. We also ventured out to the Brewing Company for lunch. Ava was very grumpy and cried until we heated a bottle with hot water and finally fed her, then she was ok. The two mommies were able to enjoy a glass of wine too. I think I am going to try to just pump and give Ava her feedings by bottle, Lyla seems to be on a great schedule and it might alleviate some of the constant feedings I seem to do during the day. We'll see. I'm also thinking that I'll stop pumping when I go back to work- I really don't want to carry around a pump with me and pump during the work day. I think 3 months is sufficient...or maybe I'll try to make until 6 months. I haven't been able to store any, I guess I produce only enough for that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How cute, BFF
ReplyDelete