We made it to the farmer's market today! I ended up having to breastfeed her in the parking lot because she wasn't quite done with breakfast. Once I did that she was good while Erik and I shopped. We had crepes, listened to music, and bought all of our yummy fruit and veggies for the week. We also couldn't resist a homemade chocolate lemon coconut brownie or a loaf of garlic cheddar bread. The diet doesn't start until tomorrow...
As for Ava, I think she has caught her first stomach bug. She has been super cranky and fussy for the past few days, she even had green poop on Friday night. She hardly ate anything on Friday and would only breastfeed yesterday. She has never had a problem with the bottle and at times, prefers it, but even today she refused it again. I can't imagine it is from the vaccinations, but you never know. I have been feeling guilty about it, maybe it was something I gave her or maybe I didn't wash my hands well enough. I am keeping my eye on her and don't feel the need to take her to the Dr. since she doesn't have a fever and is now eating at least. I hope that she hasn't decided she no longer wants the bottle! I only have one month left of maternity leave and I was hoping to reduce the amount of breastfeeding not increase it!

Once I had to feed Sophia in a Target parking lot when it was 110 degrees out and I as so paranoid(clearly my first child) so I made Brian park against a wall and we were sweating like crazy even with the AC on. Oh the adventures in motherhood!
ReplyDeleteI notice that I sweat all the time now in stressful situations- I don't remember doing that before. Must be my anxiety.
ReplyDelete