Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27- 11 Weeks old today!





Wow- Ava is officially 11 weeks and what a ride it has been. The past few days have been crazy, she hasn't felt good, eating normally and fussing beyond belief. We finally switched her to size 2 nipples and that seems to have done the trick. I don't produce enough milk to keep her satisfied all day and she was getting frustrated with the size 1. She is napping today, she hasn't been for the past 4 days. Jillian came for a visit this past week and I hope she doesn't think I am crazy! I had a couple of days where my hormones went kooky and I wasn't very pleasant. I'm sure the screaming baby didn't help matters much.
Anyway, she doesn't go back to the pediatrician until June so can't comment on weight or height. She slept in her crib for the first time last night all by herself and woke up at 1:30, 5:30 and 6:30. I knew the three nights of sleeping 9.5-10 hours was a fluke. Maybe she will at least go back to 8 hours soon. She wouldn't take the bottle from me today, I'm going to push it on her when she wakes up. I go back to work in 3 weeks and if Erik is to not lose his mind, I have to get her to take it during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment