Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday, April 10


Haven't had much to report on lately, Ava continues to thrive and is sleeping 8 hours a night now. Some days she naps during the day and some days she doesn't, either way she has been getting a full 8 hours! She is gaining weight at an incredible weight, we go to the Dr. on Tuesday for a weigh in, so I'll report back then. I would say she is at least 13 pounds if not 14. She weighed 11 at the last visit almost 4 weeks ago. I only have 5 weeks of maternity leave left and I don't want to go back at all- I have been enjoying her immensely. She smiles at me, dances, grabs for things, goo's and ga's, stares into my eyes and follows me with her eyes when I get up and move around. She hasn't rolled over since Erik's mom was here, my mother is coming on Monday and she has some exercises that she is going to do with her so she can have strong arms. She is pushing up and kicking her body to the right, but hasn't rolled for me.
I've been in a funk lately, could be the new pill I'm on or just my hormones in general. I think I need to get out more, exercise and start taking her more places. That is difficult to do with only one car...to be continued :)

1 comment: