
We had our second pediatrician visit today with Dr. Goldstein and we are really liking her. Ava was very good and only cried once. She weighs 8 pounds 1 ounce (50th percentile) and is 21 inches long(78th percentile). Saturday we weighed her at the lactation place and she was 7 pounds 10 ounces. I didn't realize they grew THAT quickly. She is fast asleep now after pooping her very cute outfit and bouncer. Not sure how I'll clean that. It is dreary, rainy and downright depressing up here today- what happened to all that sunshine? On a brighter note- I am back into my pre-pregnancy pants! Please note that they are my pre-pregnancy "fat" pants, but never-the-less I am in them comfortably. I'm going a little stir crazy these past two days being stuck in the house with Cooper and Ava, I haven't quite grown brave enough to venture outside with both "kids". Plus, it has been raining. Ava is smiling, staying up for longer periods of time playing in her bouncer, enjoying being walked around the house and getting kisses from Cooper. He only licks her after she's eaten, but it is still pretty darn cute. As for me, I'm still suffering from lower back pain and am hoping that it will ease sometime soon. I'm even contemplating a jog once the rain lets up. Wish me luck!

what ever you do don't go jogging just yet. you may think you feel better, but your body isn't healed. it will take a few more weeks- only walk at this point and don't even walk long.
ReplyDeleteGood to know- I'll hold off on the jogging. It sounded good at the time :)
ReplyDeleteishi you are nuts to think of jogging! and hot damn on your pre-preg pants! good job lady!
ReplyDeleteI had a moment of insanity- I was feeling REALLY good that day I thought of jogging. It was a good thought :)
ReplyDelete