
Rain, Rain, Rain. Seems like it has been raining for 2 weeks straight and we're expecting it to continue all next week. Yuck. Closing out my 37th week today! 11 more days to go :) Still going in for weekly visits to the Dr.'s (yes, plural). I have to go for the non stress tests, which have been nice because we can see her cute face each week. She has the chubbiest cheeks and it is so bizarre that we know what she looks like already. Fluids are great, my blood pressure is fabulous and now it is just a waiting game. 5 days of work left! Erik's brother Bryan is coming tomorrow for Superbowl Sunday and will stay until the following Saturday. I was hoping for some sunshine so they could go golfing, but it doesn't look like it. I told Ava that she couldn't come tomorrow, she'd have to wait until Monday if she wanted to come early. Otherwise, I may have to have her in the apartment during half time. No pics again this week, unless I can get Erik to snap a couple this afternoon. Oh! I am supposed to be sleeping in today, but of course, I was up at 4:30. No reason either. I will definitely have a nap today!!!

Yay!! Love the belly shot! It might just be your last one:) You're almost done...hooray!
ReplyDelete